1. To be able to shop in Bambino’s webshop, you need to be resident in Sweden and be over the age of 18.
2. When you have found a product you want to buy, click “Put me in your basket” to put the product in your basket. Add additional products to your basket in the same way.
3. If you want to change the number of products you are buying or remove a product from your basket, click the green basket symbol in the top right-hand corner. You can change the contents of your basket there.
4. Once you have put all the products you want to buy in your basket, go to Checkout by clicking “Go to checkout” in your basket.
5. Read the Terms and conditions and click to show that you accept them.
6. Fill in your customer details and choose your payment method.
7. Tick the newsletters box if you want to receive news from Bambino.se (we will never pass your e-mail address on to a third party).
8. Check that all the details are correctly filled in and choose “Continue”. Then you’ll see an order summary where you can choose to go back if you want to change something or click “Confirm your order”.
9. When you confirm your order, your payment will be processed in line with the conditions for your selected payment method.
10. Once your payment has gone through, you will be sent an order confirmation to the e-mail address you gave us confirming that we have received your order.
11. You will receive another e-mail when the order is shipped and one when the parcel is ready for you to collect.
You can choose from the following payment methods:
1. Card payment via DIBS
2. Invoice via Klarna
You can find our complete purchasing terms and conditions here.